ksh in base?

Eirik Nygaard eirikn at kerneled.com
Mon Feb 14 01:22:36 PST 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 12:28:56AM -0800, Steve Mynott wrote:
> A further suggestion for bloating base :-)

I think we should hold off the discussion about new software to put in base
until we decide on which package system we are going to use. It would be better
to put some of these (and other software packages we have in base) out of base
and include them in the release builds as pure packages. This way you can decide
yourself if you want the package or not.

And no, this is not a start on the discussion about what we will keep/add/throw
out. Let us save that until we decide on how to handle it.

There has been discussion about this earlier on kernel@ I think.

--
Eirik Nygaard