usb_subr.c usbdi.h usb_port.h

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Feb 12 10:42:22 PST 2005

:Hi,
:
:I'm currently working on porting FreeBSD's ATUWI network driver to get
:my Shuttle's WLAN card (attachted to some internal USB port) working,
:and here's a first set of patches that provide a reliable way of
:resetting a USB device when it finished downloading firmware; our
:current implementation of the USB stack doesn't handle this correctly.
:
:The patch lives here:
:
:http://bettlakenauszuzeln.magic-ceee.com/usb.patch.gz
:
:Enjoy the show
:
:--j

    Looks pretty good.  Not being the expert on USB, could you post a
    short explanation as to the meaning of USB_START_ADDR ?  I'd like to
    document that as part of the commit (I can add the comments, you don't
    have to resubmit the patch).