standards conformance

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Wed Apr 6 06:13:30 PDT 2005

-On [20050406 14:12], Bill Hacker (wbh at xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Harder part will be getting folks to use it...

Standards compliance is something you need to tick off on a checklist.  I
certainly need it for both my work on TenDRA as well as DragonFly.

>I was delighted to see Devon refer to the 'Chicago Manual of Style',
>as my dead-tree copy from tech-writing days is, AFAIK, older than he is
>(1968).

Got a 14th Edition here, if I remember correctly. ;)

Free Tibet! http://www.savetibet.org/ | http://ashemedai.deviantart.com/
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://www.in-nomine.org/
Atone me to my throes curtail...