new 'beta' version of 'ath' driver available on leaf.

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Tue Apr 12 13:05:16 PDT 2005

Andrew Atrens wrote:
All you should have needed to do here is -

1. untar ath-dragonfly-1.4.2.tar.gz into /tmp.

tar -C /tmp -zxf ath-dragonfly-1.4.2.tar.gz

2. build the driver

cd /tmp/ath-dragonfly-1.4.2; make
I just cvsuped to the latest Preview and rebuil/installed
everything and then followed your instructions, but still no
luck. I've put a transcript of the compilations here:
http://www.itstud.chalmers.se/~eriwik/ath maybe it will give you
some clue to what I'm doing wrong.

By the way, I've tried using both gcc2 and gcc34, the transcript
is when using gcc34, when using gcc2 it fails much earlier.

Could it be that you might have some other part patched that I'm
missing? Or is there something that I've completely fogotten/missed?

--
Erik Wikström