standards conformance

Erik Wikström erik-wikstrom at telia.com
Wed Apr 6 06:46:00 PDT 2005

"Jeroen" <koffieyahoo at xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:4253d7b5$0$719$415eb37d at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai" <asmodai at xxxxxx> wrote:
> > For those interested in contributing towards standards
> > comformance/compliance, please see:
> >
> > http://www.in-nomine.org/~asmodai/df/conformance/
> >

> Good idea!
>
> One question: besides c99 and SuSv3, are there any other standards that
are
> interesting to conform to? It might be interesting/useful to add a list of
> these to the webpage.
>
> Forgive my ignorance,
>
>   Jeroen K.

If nothing else I suppose that there are a whole bunch of RFCs for the
networking. Having a list of standards that DF conforms to is good since it
shows those with little or no knowledge that this is a serious project, some
people are less interested in cool features that to make it work with
excisting/future applications etc.

--
Erik Wikström