[dfports] devel/boost override - help request.

Henry Kleynhans henry at obsidian.co.za
Sun Sep 26 10:45:20 PDT 2004

Patrick Mauritz wrote:
* I cannot build the python binding library.  I get a lot of errors like
the following:
I fixed that and some other issues in boost and sent a mail to the
boost-devel list, asking for inclusion. it's still waiting for
moderator approval though.
Thanks for the information. :)

Are there any of the other issues I need to be aware of for making the
dfports override?

#define BOOST_PYTHON_OFFSETOF(s_name, s_member) \
       (__offsetof__ (reinterpret_cast <size_t> (&reinterpret_cast
<const volatile char &> (static_cast<s_name *> (0)->s_member))))
in boost/python/detail/config.hpp fixes things
Thanks. I will put this in to the dfports override as well.

Kind regards,

Henry