New Users article

Bartek Stalewski werbat at -nospam-dragonflybsd.pl
Mon Sep 6 13:57:24 PDT 2004

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:28:39 -0400 (EDT), <justin at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, when is the documentation getting built into dragonflybsd.org?
As far as I know, that would require the docproj port to be built on
crater, which is something that is up to Matt or Hiten.  Hiten's busy
right now, and I don't know if Matt wants to be interrupted from his VFS
work.
Matt - can we put the doc material up on the website?  I could always
commit a static version and update as significant changes happen, so that
we don't have to worry about building tools.
Is in Your intension to make from this document something like FreeBSD's Hanbook?
If so, I'll be pleasured if I may help You.
To be honest, the document is imho too short now. You (we all) could make it larger
and dealed with many other things for a fresh users.
--
Bartek Stalewski // werbat at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx