fix for IPSEC-IPV4 breakage

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Oct 14 12:48:51 PDT 2004

:Okay, no panics but the packets are getting dropped. Maybe m_pullup() isn't
:working properly in this case - it could be the common denominator?
:
:Back to my day job for a while .. if I have time today I'll dig into the
:m_pullup code ... and I guess we'll see what Jeff has to say .. :) :)
:
:Andrew.

    Yah, I think the issue is bigger then just m_pullup().   I would like
    to get the VFS work done first so lets put this on the side burner for
    the next ~1-2 months.  Then we'll revisit it and get IPSEC working again.