[dfports] sysutils/gkrellm2

Aggelos Economopoulos aoiko at cc.ece.ntua.gr
Sun Oct 17 16:30:34 PDT 2004

Here's an override port for gkrellm; builds, installs, runs, uninstalls both
with and without GKRELLM_SERVER_ONLY.

The actual changes (in patch-df) are (in case anybody wants to take a look):

- copy freebsd.c to dfly.c
- unifdef dfly.c wrt __FreeBSD_version
- drop the kvm code for getting vmstats, just use sysctls (that know about
globaldata) unconditionally
- add dragonfly-specific targets in the makefiles (copied from the freebsd
ones)

I had to add -U__FreeBSD__ in CPPFLAGS, which is kind of ugly, but I couldn't
come up with a better workaround.

BTW, while building the port I noticed that sys/param.h defines MIN()/MAX()
even when included from userspace, which at a first glance seems like
namespace pollution (but perhaps there's a good reason for it?).

Aggelos
gkrellm2.tgz