Firefox 1.0_1,1 dfport

Tim Wickberg me at k9mach3.org
Sun Nov 28 19:04:25 PST 2004

Rum wrote:
On 2004-11-18, Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 18, 2004 at 01:33:04PM +0000, Rum wrote:

what was wrong with the build? cause it built here with no problems
It stopped in security/coreconf while trying to include some rule file.

Joerg

hm ... interesting, cause i installed without problems :/ oh well, i couldn't
test the dfport on any other machine so im not exactly surprised :)
As I was rebuilding a system today, I noticed that the firefox dfport
override appears to be broken. However, the port from freebsd worked
fine when I removed the dfport override (rm -rf
/usr/dfports/www/firefox) ...

Can someone else test this out and confirm?

-- Tim Wickberg
   me at xxxxxxxxxxx