small ndis fix

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Wed Nov 17 10:30:02 PST 2004

:
:On Wed, Nov 17, 2004 at 09:02:54AM -0500, Andrew Atrens wrote:
:>
:> Straightforward bug fix on error path. Noticed while reviewing the ndis
:> code ...
:
:Even better, the checks are always true, because malloc with M_WAITOK
:can't return NULL :)
:
:Joerg

    I'm going to leave the (fixed) code in for the moment as a reminder
    in case we need to make the allocation M_NOWAIT in the future.  I doubt
    we ever will, though, since windoz drivers probably just assume that the
    allocations always succeed, so maybe its overkill to leave it in.