Use Standard types instead of ClientData/Address pointers in usr.bin/make

Max Okumoto okumoto at home
Sat Nov 13 13:45:56 PST 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:
:-On [20041113 06:52], Max Okumoto (okumoto at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>I was planning on getting stuff up to the 5-current tag.
:
:It is also worth checking out Simon J Garrety's/NetBSD's (b)make.
:Very actively maintained with a really wonderful feature base.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Well, lets not get too distracted.  We are pretty much married to the
    FreeBSD make and I think we should stick to it for now, though I'm sure
    the two are very similar to each other.
My goal for this project of was to sync our make with the FreeBSD make
by bring in all the patches from the FreeBSD 5.X series that made sense.
After that add in code improvments.  I hope that I can get FreeBSD
accept our improvements.
					Max