Use Standard types instead of ClientData/Address pointers in usr.bin/make

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Nov 12 23:18:25 PST 2004

:I was planning on getting stuff up to the 5-current tag.
:Do we want the MAKE_SHELL functionality? (2000/08/17 00:31:43)
:
:Are there problems with patche-4.[0134]?
:
:				Max

    I think MAKE_SHELL is a huge mistake, it looks like a bad hack put
    together by some FreeBSD guy on slow box who wanted to use ksh instead
    of sh...  but I'll leave it up to you.  It might be more convenient to
    not have to work around it.

    Re: the issue with str_concat()...   I will fix it by making both
    arguments const char * and moving the free()'s out of the routine
    entirely and into the one place in dir.c that was using the option.