Very short patches for man page of tip(1)

H.Miyamoto Ys at PixyGarden.net
Sat Nov 6 11:39:03 PST 2004

On Sat, 6 Nov 2004 09:31:39 -0800 (PST)
 Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>     I still think we want the reference to cu.  A lot of people are used to
>     using cu and it has options that actually make it easier to use then tip
>     in many cases.

Well, I worry a situation like this:

1) Someone doesn't know how to use the tip, type `man tip`.
2) He/She look 'SEE ALSO cu(1)'
3) OK, `man cu`
4) Oh! This is tip's manual!

This is not kindness.
Ah, just now, I've saw FreeBSD's man page of tip. I think that their idea is good
and the problem is solved. How about importing this man page to DragonFly?

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?query=tip&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=FreeBSD+6.0-current&format=html

Thanks.
--
H.Miyamoto (aka "Yuukis"). <Ys at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           http://wids.net/ - Enjoy Your Computing ?