Use Standard types instead of ClientData/Address pointers in usr.bin/make

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Nov 13 12:10:28 PST 2004

:-On [20041113 06:52], Max Okumoto (okumoto at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>I was planning on getting stuff up to the 5-current tag.
:
:It is also worth checking out Simon J Garrety's/NetBSD's (b)make.
:Very actively maintained with a really wonderful feature base.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Well, lets not get too distracted.  We are pretty much married to the
    FreeBSD make and I think we should stick to it for now, though I'm sure
    the two are very similar to each other.