src/sys/vfs ANSIfication

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Sat Mar 27 18:48:21 PST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 15:21:22 -0800
Chris Pressey <cpressey at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:57:40 -0300 (BRT)
> "Andre Nathan" <andre at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > Hello
> >
> > The patch in [1] ANSIfies the code under src/sys/vfs. It is quite
> > big(more than 13K lines), so I could split it in smaller patches if
> > you believe it would be better that way. Anyway, I am running a
> > kernel with the patch applied, so it seems to be right :)
> >
> > Regards,
> > Andre
> >
> > [1]http://andre.people.digirati.com.br/dragonfly/dragonfly-vfs.patch
>
> I'll test it out and, assuming no one is doing major reconstruction in
> the area or has any other objections, I'll put it in my queue.
> Thanks!
>
> -Chris

OK... the semicolon removals in udf_vfsops.c and udf_vnops.c were
already taken care of in the recent UDF work by David Rhodus, it seems.

I've applied the rest of the patch and rebuilt my kernel, which is
running happily.

There are a few minor whitespace tweaks that are needed, I'll try to get
them in and commit it in the next few days.  (The issue is that, when
wrapping an argument list, the first argument on each line should line
up - this really needs to be mentioned in style(9) someday soon... I'll
get on that when I'm through with the latest set of cleanups.)

-Chris