style(9) patches to mrouted(8), edquota(8)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Mar 15 12:09:26 PST 2004

:>     One note:  A lot of people, including me, prefer char **argv
:>     instead of char *argv[].  Don't worry about it, I'll fix it up.
:[... 09:45:58 -0800 (PST) ...]
:>     Also another general note (to everyone):  do not put blank lines
:>     in procedures with no declarations.  e.g.:
:
:Urk.  I was just going "by the book."  These should be in style(9), yes?

    Go ahead and submit a patch for style(9) :-)

:Which brings me to another slightly weird issue.  Have a look at the
:disclaimer in the copyright message on style(9):
:
:"IN NO EVENT SHALL [your name] OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE"...
:
::)

    hahahahaha.  Well, we can't legally change it now can we?  Then
    the 'following disclaimer' would be different.