.Dx (DragonFly) macro-ized man pages

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Mar 1 09:33:38 PST 2004

:
:On Sun, Feb 29, 2004 at 08:59:16PM +0000, Hiten Pandya wrote:
:> 	Once I am entirely sure about our crypto/ code policies, I will
:> 	commit them.
:
:For heimdal, openssh and openssl we should follow contrib/gcc-3.3 and the
:like. crypto/telnet can be intregated into the normal telnet code and be
:conditionalized on NOCRYPT.
:
:Joerg
:
:> 		-Hiten
:> 		Hiten Pandya (hmp at backplane.com)

   Right.  Lets make it  a policy that all major contrib updates be based
   on native packages without modification (only file removal).  We modify
   our build hierarchy only to do the necessary patching.