src/sys/vfs ANSIfication

Chris Pressey cpressey at catseye.mine.nu
Sat Mar 27 19:49:25 PST 2004

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:32:45 -0800
Chris Pressey <cpressey at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> From what I heard from Joerg a long time ago - yes, it is.  I
> submitted a patch to style(9) a while ago, to update that sentence
> (along with probably-too-many other minor points) but it got lost
> somewhere in the shuffle, I think.  I'll try to find it and redo it.

OK, here it is again, sync'ed to the latest style(9) and with some of
the more extraneous stuff (must be vs. should be vs. are) taken out:

http://catseye.webhop.net/DragonFlyBSD/patch/style/style.9.diff

If this is still too much, I can pare it down even more by taking out
the explanatory sentences about 'forever' loops etc.

-Chris