gdb 6

ibotty bsd at ibotty.net
Tue Mar 23 08:28:17 PST 2004

 :>     Heh.  A patch is fine.  I'll be happy to look at it tomorrow.
> :
> :Do you want to import it? Having a working debugger is useful :)
> :
> :Joerg
>
>     Yah, I'll do a native import similar to how we have the old gdb in
>     the system, but using the new 'pure contrib' methodology.  ibotty's
>     done enough of the groundwork that it should be a snap.  We won't be
>     using gdb's native Makefile's anyway, we'll roll our own, and the
>     config problem is easy to fix.

well i didnt do that much. most of it is even stupid.
additionally i have not given 64bit attention. but especially you will want
this.

and i have not included the patches to debug a kernel core file.
will do hopefully today.

~ibotty