src/sys/vfs ANSIfication

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Tue Mar 30 05:17:44 PST 2004

On Mar 30, 2004, at 12:33 AM, Chris Pressey wrote
While on the subject, and well before I begin committing these, I
should
mention - there are a LOT of function definitions that look like this:

static int
hpfs_ioctl (
	struct vop_ioctl_args /* {
		struct vnode *a_vp;
		u_long a_command;
		caddr_t a_data;
		int a_fflag;
		struct ucred *a_cred;
		struct proc *a_p;
	} */ *ap)
I (perhaps not thinking too clearly) reformatted these like
Hmm.
I am personally very used to having these structure notes
located inside most of the filesystem code like this. Most of
other changes that have went on I don't really notice when
working with the code, ex. having to read something again.
I really don't think the same would be true with this change.
-DR