patch to unhook libxpg4 and liby from build

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Mar 27 23:27:21 PST 2004

    Isn't yyerror() is a standard bison/yacc procedure?  Where is yyerror()
    coming from if not from liby?

:On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:05:23 -0800 (PST)
:Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:
:>     Lets not mess with these libraries right now.  They aren't in the
:>     way and we have better things we can be doing.  We are certainly
:>     not going to hack up other parts of the system (e.g. ports) just
:>     to be able to remove them!  That's even worse then removing them
:>     would be.
:>
:> 						-Matt
:
:OK, how about just removing the references to them:
:
:http://catseye.webhop.net/DragonFlyBSD/patch/remove_-ly_from_Makefiles.diff
:
:This is the reworking of the patch I alluded to in my previous email.
:It doesn't unhook anything from the build, it just removes the
:no-longer-necessary -ly's from our Makefiles.  Everything still builds
:fine.
:
:-Chris