dc(4) sync with current

Joerg Sonnenberger joerg at britannica.bec.de
Sat Jun 5 09:27:26 PDT 2004

Hi all,
the patch ftp://dragonflybsd.dyndns.org/patches/testing/if_dc.diff
syncs our dc(4) with -current. The patch is rather large because they
already did a lot of style(9) cleanup, but there are other features:
- new hardware support, esp. for some Xircom devices
- bus_dma'ified driver
- some support for cardbus devices
- endian-cleaness (not of interest for now :) )
There is one downside, this patch also removes the hacks to enable the
IO port range / memory range for broken BIOSes. If this complains about
being unable to map ports/mem, try using options PCI_ENABLE_IO_MODES.

Depending on some other work of David Rhodus, I'll commit this or
a similiar patch on Wednesday if no problems are reported.

Joerg