New mailarchive front page

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Tue Jul 27 19:44:28 PDT 2004

Matthew Dillon wrote:

>     Very nice!  Do we even need to ever build our own search?  The google
>     setup you have seems to cover all the bases and would be hard to
>     beat.  it's already heads and tails above FreeBSD's mail archive
>     search.

Well, I don't know how accurately the Google search actually covers the
archive, relative to, say, webglimpse, which is what Hiten was looking at.
I suppose we'll be able to find out now.

You certainly can't beat the price for Google search, and there are some
other features to "turn on" that I haven't looked at.