Donations page, again

Hiten Pandya hmp at backplane.com
Wed Jul 21 19:34:23 PDT 2004

Liam J. Foy wrote:
On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 10:07:31PM +0200, Erik P. Skaalerud wrote:

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

I know we aren't a non-profit yet, but there's people who would like to
donate even without the U.S. tax break.  So, any objections to having a
page like this on the site?
http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/docs/donations.cgi
Yes, I like it. I'm about to donate a SMP board with two cpu's to a
devoleper here at DragonFly, so it would be nice with a little "thank
you list" for the ones who have donated :)

Erik

Yeah. Justin do we need Matt's nod on this or.. ?

	I think you can accept donations without any problems, because
	technically they are going to individuals and no-one is
	benefiting from a profit point of view.
	The idea looks nice, but you might want to wait for a while
	before doing this just to be on the safe side.
			-Hiten