gcc34 should say it uses propolice

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Jul 25 11:31:52 PDT 2004

:Hoi,
:
:imake detects a propolice compiler with "$CC -v".
:This patch adds the "propolice" string so it can be detected.
:Together with patches to X enabling the openbsd hooks for propolice
:this let's you build X without disabling propolice.
:Otherwise you'll get unresolved symbols for the stackguard stuff
:in the X modules (which are not be compiled with propolice stuff).
:
:Andy

    Ok, I've modified our build system to add propolice to the
    version string.  Note that in DragonFly we don't actually modify
    code in contrib/ directories, instead we place patches and conversions
    and such in the build directories.