Userguide Docs Patch

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Jul 5 16:23:20 PDT 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

> Tim Wickberg wrote:
>
>> Patch to the DragonFlyBSD userguide.
>> Lots of:
>> - FreeBSD -> &os;
>> - Removal of FreeBSD-5 only stuff
>> - Fix all build errors.
>> - Other fixes

Hmm.  Are you still getting the build errors after pulling from CVSup?  I've
not been getting any, so I'm wordering if I missed a support file that
should have been committed.  I'll clean out my version of doc and repull
tomorrow.

The chapters you changed in the User's Guide were taken right from the
Handbook; it may be better to change the Handbook versions.  The User's
Guide was, so far, a goofup on my part because I was working to reinvent
the amount of data in the FreeBSD Handbook.  That's silly given that the
Handbook is right there and available.  The User's Guide is going to have
to have a different purpose, but I don't know what that is yet.  (Other
than an example of poor planning on my part.)