ANSI-fy of ranlib, ruptime and rdist [patches]

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Jul 23 10:36:32 PDT 2004

:-On [20040723 16:02], Simon 'corecode' Schubert (corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>heh, then you disagree with matt about that, and with style(9).
:
:Disagreement can happen yeah.  I also don't like the extraneous newline
:after an opening accolade if the function has no function-scoped variables
:idea as well.  But hey.
:
:Problem is that I didn't check style, been contributing too much code to too
:many projects so that I start to mix stuff from time to time.  But hey,
:things can be changed.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    Actually neither do I.  Someone should fix style if it still says to do
    that.  I remove that stupid newline every chance I get.