Another FAQ added

Max Laier max at love2party.net
Mon Jan 12 09:33:13 PST 2004

On Monday 12 January 2004 18:30, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> Max Laier wrote:
> > ... working. Take a look at the <link>teampage</link> to see if there are
> > double efforts and/or try to talk to the person that is already working
> > in the field of your interest. You ...
>
> Added.
>
> > diff -uN ?
>
> I had never used this; should it be in there?

Well, you should think that people who want to contribute to DragonFly know
how to get proper diffs out of CVS (or whatever). Still I have seen a lot of
patches, though not here yet, w/o the new files. It is also okay to add new
files as additional attachments, but somehow they need handling. Maybe
putting "(diff -Nu)" will make people more aware of this?!

--
Best regards,				| max at xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Max Laier				| ICQ #67774661