useless aesthetics -- ascii dragonfly boot splash

David Rhodus drhodus at catpa.com
Mon Jan 5 10:52:31 PST 2004

On Jan 5, 2004, at 12:36 PM, Aaron Malone wrote:

On Friday 02 January 2004 17:50, Aaron Malone wrote:
The color version has not been changed -- I actually didn't realize
the option was there until today.  I may learn the color escape
codes and fix that over the weekend. :)
Thanks for commiting, Jeroen.  I just did the color version.  There's
not much to it, though, and I don't know if it's worth putting in --
does anyone actually *use* loader_color?
Are you going to do the screen saver too ?

-DR