calendar

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Tue Jan 6 07:41:37 PST 2004

-On [20040106 16:22], Eirik Nygaard (eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Should calendar.freebsd be removed and/or replaced by a calendar.dragonfly
>that contains our birthdays and perhaps some important dates for
>DragonFly?

Should be nuked.  I never participated in the original one either.
Personally I think it goes a little far in thinking your birthday is
important enough to warrant inclusion on that calendar.  But that's
just my opinion.

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/