forums page update; mail archiving

Peter Kadau peter.kadau at tuebingen.mpg.de
Fri Jan 23 14:18:33 PST 2004

Hi !

Also, if anyone wants to poke holes in my proposal for archiving the mailing
lists on dragonflybsd.org:

http://www.shiningsilence.com/archive-proposal/
I don't want to poke holes in or do other harm to your proposal.
Just wanted to opt for the second option.
Because: Adjusting Spamassassin is a pain in the a** and I think
spamfilters should be separated from other stuff in any case.
Mailman is a well-known, well-behaved list-manager and archiver,
so it should do the job with a minimum of fuzzing around.
(Though I still don't feel comfortable with a language that's
declaring whitespace as siginificant. ;-)
Cheers
Peter
--
<peter.kadau at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Campus der Max-Planck-Institute Tübingen