FAQ added

David Rhodus drhodus at machdep.com
Sun Jan 11 11:41:08 PST 2004

On Jan 11, 2004, at 7:26 PM, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:

Here's a revised version

http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/Main/FAQ.cgi
What architectures does DragonFly support?
DragonFly is currently targeted at the x86 line of processors; it
should
work on 386 and up, though a 386 is certainly not recommended.  Work is
also being done on support for the new 64-bit processors from AMD.
There are currently no plans for support of other processor types.

However, support for Sparc or PowerPC or other systems is possible in
the future.  If you plan to submit code to the DragonFly project,
please
keep this in mind.

I don't think we'll need the "If you plan to submit code to the
DragonFly
project, please keep this in mind" statement. Most people aren't going
to submit machine specific code and anyone who does will be working
within that specific domain already.

-DR