Sendmail tokenizing

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Thu Jan 8 22:29:00 PST 2004

-On [20040109 06:52], David Rhodus (drhodus at xxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>This looks correct, but I think I'd like to see what someone like
>Greg has to say before before making changes to the vendors
>branch without a pressing issue ex. a open security hole so
>as to ease future updates.

Yeah, take it up with Mr Shapiro or any of the other sendmail guys,
often these changes can best be pushed upstream to the original vendor
and later vendor imported into our system.

Unless, of course, a security hole is present...

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
The Prince of Darkness is a gentleman...