calendar

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Jan 6 11:18:40 PST 2004

:-On [20040106 16:22], Eirik Nygaard (eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
:>Should calendar.freebsd be removed and/or replaced by a calendar.dragonfly
:>that contains our birthdays and perhaps some important dates for
:>DragonFly?
:
:Should be nuked.  I never participated in the original one either.
:Personally I think it goes a little far in thinking your birthday is
:important enough to warrant inclusion on that calendar.  But that's
:just my opinion.
:
:--
:Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono

    hahahahaha!

    That's actually my opinion too.  Every time I see a commit made to
    calendar I just have to laugh.  It's so self serving.  I think I might
    have actually comitted my birthday at one point but mainly it was for
    the humor value.