Yearly report

Ryan Dooley dooleyr at missouri.edu
Mon Jan 5 13:58:58 PST 2004

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
Eirik Nygaard <eirikn at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:20040104205549.GC14545 at xxxxxxxxxx:

I have not been working on the gcc 3.x building, you have probably
mixed me up with someone else.

Probably; who that was, I don't know...  If you (speaking in general)
are working on gcc3 building, please let me know.

I did the first pass ProPolice patches but Matt cleaned them up :-)

I'm working on string safe functions now... I should have a patch in a
largish broken up patch set in a few weeks.

Ryan