remaining bits of local hacks from FreeBSD-CURRENT

YONETANI Tomokazu qhwt+dragonfly-submit at les.ath.cx
Tue Jan 27 02:43:17 PST 2004

Hello.
While playing with the source tree, I found that our cvs command
still lacks some of FreeBSD local hacks. I've merged the diffs
between v1_11_5 and HEAD from FreeBSD into my local DragonFly tree.
I tried to keep the modification to DragonFly tree as minimal as
possible, but something may be broken or unnecessary. At least
it compiled on my machine, and tag expansion worked when I checked
out or updated the source tree, or when I ran 'cvs diff'.

Regards.
cvs-missing-features.diff.gz