very small fixes

YONETANI Tomokazu qhwt+dragonfly-submit at les.ath.cx
Fri Feb 20 20:47:44 PST 2004

Hello.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 05:33:12PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2004 at 01:02:43AM +0900, YONETANI Tomokazu wrote:
> > * remove extra pccard line from BSD.include.dist, otherwise
> >   include/Makefile creates a symlink `pccard -> bus/pccard' inside it,
> >   which is bogus
>
> I don't know if any third-party software expects it there. IMO we should
> clean up /usr/include later when the package system is ready.

I don't think any third-party softwares expect it to be a broken symlink
either. Current installincludes does something equivalent to the following:

# mkdir /usr/include/pccard
# ln -s bus/pccard pccard

This creates the symlink *inside* the /usr/include/pccard, that is,
/usr/include/pccard/pccard -> bus/pccard. My patch was supposed to avoid
the mkdir above, so that grep -r foobarbaz /usr/include does not print
error message.