diff - GNU og BSD ?

Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai asmodai at wxs.nl
Fri Feb 20 00:01:00 PST 2004

-On [20040218 10:22], Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai (asmodai at xxxxxx) wrote:
>A lot of the wait was on Henry Spencer's new release of his regexp
>handling stuff.  I'll time this out, after having tried to contact him
>on numerous occasions.  I'll add some of this stuff to the TenDRA
>Project to work on.

I added/am in the process of adding diff, grep, and regex to the
repository for now.  See http://source.tendra.org/

Diff is already in the snapshots, I need to check with OpenBSD's changes
once I done some preliminary clean-ups.

So Andreas, you know where to check. ;)

PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Do unto others, as ye would have done unto you...