Layout graphic ideas

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Feb 20 12:24:38 PST 2004

:> Are you serious? :) If you are, here's a couple I just thought up:
:>
:> "BSD that doesn't suck. DragonFly BSD"
:> "DragonFly BSD, because we can."
:> "We drag BSD kicking and screaming into the 21st century."
:> "Heavily mutexed kernels? Not us. We like it simple. DragonFlyBSD."
:> "Best thing since sliced bread? Maybe. We're working on it.  DragonFlyBSD"
:>
:> Any more? :)
:
:	Heavily mutexed kernels?  Not us.  We token'ify the mofo's ;-)
:
:	Hmm, that tone does not sound good :-)
:		-- Hiten

    Yah, it's supposed to be funny, not nasty.  e.g. like my "The go-lucky
    demon and the fat penguin are TOAST" line I have on the Mascot page.