Different layout

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Mon Feb 16 19:15:52 PST 2004

Matthew Dillon <dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
news:200402170000.i1H00Jab088146 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

>     I'd agree with that... I think the old fonts were just fine.
>     Definitely just use the same size across the board, you don't need
>     to differentiate font-size, boldness, AND alignment!

Okeydoke.  I even had a version with little indent triangles which was
entertaining but dissonant.  How about now?

http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/main/

If I have spare time tomorrow, I'll take a stab at page consistency.