Different layout

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Feb 16 16:00:51 PST 2004

    I'd agree with that... I think the old fonts were just fine.  Definitely
    just use the same size across the board, you don't need to differentiate
    font-size, boldness, AND alignment!

:On Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:04:42 -0500, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
:
:> http://home.shiningsilence.com:81/main/
:>
:> This layout controls page size and so line length, making text areas
:> easier to read.  It also moves title elements visually closer to
:> navigation.
:
:I don't like the size of font in the side menu. It's too small, I have
:five different browsers here and they all look same. I think, the <small>
:should be remove and allow it be at normal size.
:
:Cheers,
:Mezz
:
:> Also, if the side menu sections get too long for displaying all of them
:> on every page, it'll be easy to resurrect the 'old' method of naming
:> sections across the top of the page, and then just showing a side menu
:> pertinent to that area.  This is similar to (for instance)
:> http://www.sgi.com/software/irix6.5/ - I can show an example if this
:> doesn't make sense.
:--
:bsdforums.org 's moderator, mezz.