cleaned up x11/nvidia-driver override port

Matthew Dillon dillon at
Wed Feb 11 22:36:35 PST 2004

:On 2004-02-12 01:31 +0000, Emiel Kollof wrote:
:> Will remember that next time. I thought shar was the preferred formats for
:> ports? Oh well, I can just as easily make a tarball.
:That's the preferred method for submitting new ports. For updates,
:people usually prefer diff -ruN.
:Munish Chopra

    A tar, or a diff -ruN (diffing an empty directory against the new port),
    mime-encoded (e.g. like with 'mpack').  If you have your own web or ftp
    site you can also put the tar up there and just email the URL to
    the submit@ list.

					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon at xxxxxxxxxxxxx>