Final Thoughts: WWW Framework

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Feb 10 01:56:06 PST 2004

:Hiten Pandya <hmp at xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
:news:402424a4$0$181$415eb37d at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
:
:> I have discussed my issues with Amar , and have reached the verdict;
:> that since he has already done preliminary work for the DFBSD WWW,
:> I am willing to commit his work in the next 3 days.  If there is any
:> objections than send them as a followup to this thread.
:
:I certainly have no objections.  If you get it in this weekend, in fact,
:it'd be great - I may have free time to look at it and learn.

    Well, I've looked at it... I don't understand what it buys us.  The
    CGI wrapper I have now can easily do everything that the SGML does
    and more, and the html templates are easier to write with the wrapper
    then with SGML.

    So, what does it buy us?