Layout graphic ideas

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Tue Feb 24 09:37:02 PST 2004

    Well, I definitely perfer having the text there verses not.  It
    liven's up the site a bit and it really isn't in your face... but
    at the same time we don't want people to be hitting reload a hundred
    times a minute to catch all of them.

    Fortunately there is a solution.  A very simple solution, actually...
    the CGI can just srandom(time() / 30) and then the text will change
    only once every 30 seconds.

:On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 01:08:22 -0500