New website (inspired by the "Website layout" thread)

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Fri Feb 6 16:38:45 PST 2004

    I haven't had a chance to look at it yet... I'm really on a slow connection
    and probably won't get home until monday or tuesday, but I do appreciate
    the effort you've put into it.

    Generally speaking I would like to keep the site as simple as possible.
    That's why I wrote the CGI wrapper in the first place.  I think there
    is a huge amount of enhancement we can make to the C wrapper without
    having to add significant complexity to the pages themselves.

    In regards to the static vs dynamic issue... replication is not an issue,
    really, so there is no reason to force ourselves into static generation.
    We can make the CGI add appropriate headers so browsers cache the pages
    properly.