dfports/x11/xorg-documents 6.7.0 -> 6.8.1

Hiroki Sato hrs at allbsd.org
Wed Dec 29 05:15:38 PST 2004

Joerg Sonnenberger <joerg at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote
  in <20041228160642.GA1225 at xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

joerg> Are these and the other updates for Xorg based on Andreas Hauser's port?

 Ah, no.  Sorry I did not notice his patch for 6.8.1 already submitted.
 However, I compared the two just now but the difference is few.

 I tested these ports on the -CURRENT box as of Dec.28 but it
 is not exhaustive....  Could anyone please test them?  Thanks.

--
| Hiroki SATO
pgp00027.pgp