[PATHCH] bsd.port.mk: new variable DFOSVERSION

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Aug 14 10:41:13 PDT 2004

:On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 12:58:37AM +0200, Oliver Eikemeier wrote:
:> DragonFlyBSD `lies' about its OSVERSION, making it needlessly difficult
:> for ports to support it natively. The attached patch should work in
:> theory for ports
:>   security/portaudit
:>   sysutils/pkg_install-devel
:> although I had no time to test it fully.
:>
:> -Oliver
:
:Commited, thanks. Matt, what do you think about moving the release tag?
:
:Joerg

    The release tag will never move, but we can create a 'stable' tag or
    something of that sort that we slip around.