small www patch

Justin Sherrill justin.sherrill at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 08:07:37 PDT 2004

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 02:06:03 +0200, Simon 'corecode' Schubert
<corecode at xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> we shouldn't link to forknibbler as this is a private box which is
> totally underpowered. we should move bugzilla to matt's site or
> whatever before promoting it.

I'd be OK with it - it's slow, but the machine and my link seem to be
doing well enough.  If disaster strikes, I can move it to my workplace
once our next machine order comes in.

Hiten and Matt are the only folks who can set up Bugzilla inside the
dragonflybsd.org network, as far as I know, and Hiten's busy, and
Matt's traveling, so it's going to have to sit on forknibbler for a
bit longer.