RFC: purging old perl-5.005_03 from base

Enemy God jasse at hornet.ac
Mon Aug 2 11:43:17 PDT 2004

Chris Pressey wrote:
Here's the current status of what-still-needs-perl-in-DragonFly-AFAICT:

* src/usr.sbin/spkrtest/spkrtest.pl --> usr/bin/spkrtest

  Not relevant to us, as systimers preclude using the speaker.
  Maybe we should just trash (or convert to using soundcard)
  all of the speaker-related things in base (incl. some games.)
Are a bunch of old games really needed in the base system ?

--
     Jasse -- Old Os/2 junkies never die, we just keep on rocking